To Join the Webinar: https://join.me/orgcommunity
Imagine overhauling your website. You wouldn’t design a new website without an information architecture, right? Same goes for content. You wouldn’t begin to write new copy without a content strategy—or would you?
Many associations and nonprofits still don’t have a strategy to guide their content, but they should. Having a content strategy is an imperative for being a valued and preferred source of information for your customers. Today, there are too many content choices and readers are too busy to invest in content that isn’t relevant or targeted for them.
In this 30-minute webinar presented by .orgSource's Content and Marketing Strategist Heather Swink, CAE, M.A., you’ll gain nine essential content strategy tips:
1) What is—and isn’t—content strategy
2) Why a data-driven approach
3) How to determine content coverage and accessibility
4) Recommendations for content governance
5) Style guide tips
6) Methods for capturing and planning editorial ideas
7) Delivering your content: choosing communication modalities
8) Technology integration requirements
9) Measuring and assessing your content
You’ll leave this webinar equipped to create a plan that will get the right content to the right users at the right time.
Eligible for .5 CAE Credit Hours